Saturday, July 11, 2009

Goodness

Psalm 31:19-20

How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you. In the shelter of your presence you hide them from intrigues of men; in your dwelling you keep them safe from accusing tongues.

How great is your goodness –You, who created the universes; You, who created all living things; You, who bestowed upon me the likeness of Your holy image.

How great is your goodness – You, who loves me; You, whose joy is my delight, You, my Father and my King.

How great is your goodness – You, my provider; You, my healer; You, my protector.

How great is your goodness – You, who knows my tears; You, who knows my fears; You, who knows my heartaches and dreams.

How great is your goodness – You, who gives me strength; You, who gives me rest; You, whose shelter and presence I long for.

How great is your goodness – You, whose kingdom is everlasting; You, whose glory is forever; You, whose holiness is enduring.

How great is Your goodness you lavish on me. O Precious Father, may I never forget Your goodness. Remind me often of whence I came and may my heart remain humble of all that you gave. May the remembrance of your goodness forever be before me. May my heart long to please you from all the goodness you have bestowed upon me. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.

No comments: